To work closely with schools, communities and organizations to help meet the challenges and opportunities created by human differences, and assist them in moving toward a culturally proficient system.
Disco Goals and Objectives
- To help schools and other organizations create environments that leverage and value individual differences and that allow each individual to contribute to his/her fullest and to grow and develop.
- To provide a one-stop shop that can assist schools and other organizations in both proactive and reactive ways.
- To create a curriculum of training and consulting tools that can be customized and that can provide assistance to students, teachers, administrators, families and other members of the community.
- To provide support for existing initiatives and then assist in creating a comprehensive long-term inclusion plan.
- To help schools attract and retain a diversified staff that reflects the population they serve.